What are your shipping costs?
We do our very best to attempt to keep the costs of getting your products to you to a minimum.
Our general shipping and handling charges are as follows:
Shipping within Australia
We like to keep things simple and fair to you, whilst also covering costs of shipping. We would like to assure you that we do not overcharge shipping fees; we simply pass on the average actual cost, and in many instances the actual fee charged to us is greater than the flat rate we charge to you.
We offer flat rate shipping and handling of $9.95 for all orders; this applies if you have purchased one item or one hundred items.
From time to time, we will run promotions where shipping is offered for free. In these instances, a code will be supplied for you to enter upon checkout.
There is also the option to pick-up your order, at no charge, from our Hornsby shopfront/warehouse.
We have accounts with Australia Post, Couriers Please, and TOLL, and we will utilise the most efficient carrier for you, depending on your shipping address and the total size of your order.
Orders to international destinations will be charged upon total weight. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an international customer, as we will process your order manually to ensure the most efficient shipping method is used.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Postage and shipping is always tricky to predict precisely!
For the majority of cases we rely on Australia Post and Couriers Please to deliver your orders. We cannot 100% guarantee how long items may take to reach you after it leaves our warehouse. Australia Post has broad guidelines on how long items take to reach the various parts of Australia. See the page here…
What we can guarantee is that we ship your orders as soon as we possibly can. When though does depend on what you have ordered, its stock availability, where the product originates from, and the like. Let us elaborate a little:
Digital Access Codes for eBooks
- e-books that are provided to us by the Publisher as a digital Access Code will be ‘delivered’ as soon as the code is received by the Publisher. This normally takes 1-2 business days. Once the code is received by us, we will email you to notify you that the Access Code has been uploaded to the website under your Account/Downloads.
Physical Access Codes for eBooks
- e-books that are provided to us by the Publisher as a physical card containing an Access Code will be delivered to you as a “norma;” textbook. The timeframe for these depends on the Publisher, and usually takes 3-6 business days. Once the physical access card is received by us, we will post to you via Australia Post, Couriers Please, or TOLL, depending on your address.
‘In Stock’ Items
- Generally, items that are in our warehouse are picked, packed and sent within 1-2 business days. Items are delivered to you depending on which carrier is used, and their internal timeframes: we do advise to allow 10 business days from the date of your order to the date of delivery, as we unfortunately cannot 100% guarantee carrier timeframes
‘In Stock at Publisher’ Items
- Generally, items that are in stock with our Publishers are are picked, packed and sent within 3-7 business days. Items are delivered to you depending on which carrier is used, and their internal timeframes: we do advise to allow up to 12 business days from the date of your order to the date of delivery, as we unfortunately cannot 100% guarantee carrier timeframes
- Items marked as a pre-order are not yet published. These titles may already be on their way to our warehouse, or may be a few weeks or even months off. .
- Estimated despatch dates are included in each individual Product Page based on the publication dates provided to us by each Publisher. These dates are subject to change based on the Publisher’s notifications, and include estimates based on Publication dates together with overall average times for our supplier to ship our orders to us, then for us to process and despatch to you. Please also factor in the time for the carrier to deliver your goods to you.
- Items marked as re-printing are currently undergoing reprint by the Publisher. Many titles undergo reprint throughout the year, and particularly around the December/January periods when textbook orders are at their peak and Publisher’s experience high demand for certain titles.
- Estimated despatch dates are included in each individual Product Page based on the reprint publication dates provided to us by each Publisher. These dates are subject to change based on the Publisher’s notifications, and include estimates based on publication dates together with overall average times for our supplier to ship our orders to us, then for us to process and despatch to you. Please also factor in the time for the carrier to deliver your goods to you.
“Special Order / Print on Demand” Items
- Items marked as Special Order or Print on Demand are not commonly published in bulk, and require either a minimum order amount to the Publisher (which can be accrued country-wide) and/or are printed on demand for each order.
- The estimated lead-time, as provided by the Publisher, is included in each individual Product Page, together with overall average times for our supplier to ship our orders to us, then for us to process and despatch to you. Please also factor in the time for the carrier to deliver your goods to you.
“Out-of-Stock / Unavailable” Items
- Items marked with this status are currently out of stock at the Publisher, with either no reprinting planned for the near future, or at all.
- These items remain listed on our website so that you are aware that these titles are no longer generally available – we welcome you to contact us to determine a suitable alternative to these titles; we will do all we can to help you source alternate titles wherever possible.
- For international orders times may vary widely, and we recommend you contact us for more information.
- We can be contacted at email@example.com on 02 4948 1172.
I have input the wrong address when ordering online, what can be done?
Send us an email or phone us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 4948 1172.
We will do our best to ensure the information you have input is accurate (we usually review all orders as we process them). However, we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive at its destination if you have not provided correct details and as much information as possible to assist the carrier when delivering e.g. company name, level, suite etc.
If the item has not left our warehouse we can certainly help in amending your delivery address. However, if your order has left our warehouse we cannot guarantee changing your details and getting the goods to you on the first attempt. Unfortunately, you will be liable for any costs incurred in return to sender parcels if the information you provided was inaccurate, and additional shipping charges to get the goods to you.